People everywhere are making choices more connected with their values. We are simplifying our lives, buying less and living more because we know that the Earth provides enough to satisfy everyone’s need, but not everyone’s greed.
But there is one connected choice that sometimes gets overlooked. It’s one of the most far-reaching personal, practical and ethical choices you can make. With this choice we can help…
… stop the number one polluter of water and the number one waster of water.
… return our oceans to thriving underwater worlds teeming with life and wonder.
… make cancer and heart disease a rarity instead of a common occurrence.
… stop the unnecessary suffering of billions and billions of animals.
… and return wild lands to their rightful owners.
This powerful choice can be done by everyone every day … by you … right now.
Every day you are invited to make choices. Live your values. Change the world.
It’s that simple.
Brought to you by NonviolenceUnited.org
You can do a lot of things:
– avoid plastic (it creates toxic pollution at every stage of its existence: manufacture, use, and disposal; plastic is a material that the Earth cannot digest; particles are ingested by wildlife on land and in the ocean, contaminating the food chain)
– reduce, reuse and recycle
– use solar power and wind energy
– buy cruelty-free cosmetics
– shop local and seasonal
– shop fair trade (coffee, cocoa, tea, exotic fruits, cotton clothes, …)
– eat no meat (animals are feeling, sensitive and intelligent beings, they feel fear and pain, just like you!)
– eat no eggs (male chicks will be killed alive after they are born!)
– drink no milk (they separate the calf from his mother, so we can have the milk and the baby will be slaughtered!)
– support organic farming, biodynamic agriculture and permaculture (they are all natural types of agricultures that seek to maintain a balance in the ecosystem)
– don’t wear fur
– don’t go to the zoo or to the circus (wild animals belong to the wild, they miss their family, they are treated very bad and must do ridiculous tricks)
– treat others in such a way as you would like to be treated
– live in peace and harmony with nature and her children
– support environmental, people and animal protection
Remember: You vote with your money. What you buy is what you encourage!