What is an Earth Warrior?
To understand what an Earth Warrior is, one must redefine the word warrior. When most people think of a warrior they envision war, fighting, battle, confrontation, anger, hostility, & aggression.
Although an Earth Warrior does possess a certain quality of aggressiveness their mentality & purpose is aligned with the greater good. An Earth Warrior exudes characteristics of compassion, resilience, consciousness, peacefulness, & honor.
To become an Earth Warrior, one must learn to re-skill themselves. An Earth Warriors consciously shifts their daily practices & choices to be aligned with the greater good. An Earth Warrior realizes this shift is a challenge & humbly accepts knowing it is of great purpose.
Everyday, an Earth Warrior is dedicated to training oneself to become a liberator of the planet. Every moment of every day represents an opportunity, represents a choice. The choice you make this very moment could be the beginning of a whole new you. Do NOT wait for tomorrow, there is no better time. The time is now! Emancipate yourself! The world is waiting.
Read more: http://www.earthwarriors.net/are-you-an-earth-warrior.html
Nature Based Lifestyle – Organic Gardening – Herbal Health – Green Living – Environmentalism
A life lived in harmony with nature is a beautiful life!
You can find beautiful pictures and quotes of Nature’s beauty here: http://www.pinterest.com/naturalsuburban/
You can do a lot of things:
– avoid plastic (it creates toxic pollution at every stage of its existence: manufacture, use, and disposal; plastic is a material that the Earth cannot digest; particles are ingested by wildlife on land and in the ocean, contaminating the food chain)
– reduce, reuse and recycle
– use solar power and wind energy
– buy cruelty-free cosmetics
– shop local and seasonal
– shop fair trade (coffee, cocoa, tea, exotic fruits, cotton clothes, …)
– eat no meat (animals are feeling, sensitive and intelligent beings, they feel fear and pain, just like you!)
– eat no eggs (male chicks will be killed alive after they are born!)
– drink no milk (they separate the calf from his mother, so we can have the milk and the baby will be slaughtered!)
– support organic farming, biodynamic agriculture and permaculture (they are all natural types of agricultures that seek to maintain a balance in the ecosystem)
– don’t wear fur
– don’t go to the zoo or to the circus (wild animals belong to the wild, they miss their family, they are treated very bad and must do ridiculous tricks)
– treat others in such a way as you would like to be treated
– live in peace and harmony with nature and her children
– support environmental, people and animal protection
Remember: You vote with your money. What you buy is what you encourage!
Please give all animals the chance to live a life! Be a voice with me xo
Remember: You vote with your Money. What you buy is what you encourage! By choosing to spend money on ethical products, services, companies, manufacturers, organization, and vendors, you can powerfully determine what kind of world we live in.